DarkGee Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkGeeMS the coolest Private Server ever! Join the forums now and start posting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» READ THIS NOW
Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm by nexula

» Hello everyone.
Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm by nexula

» Can you put a folder on your custom toolbar?
Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Help fire Wall 2011 july 15
Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm by redemptions8

» PLEASE HELP GAME PROBLEM
Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm by redemptions8

» iiReplay GM app
Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm by iiReplay

» iNexula lol
Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm by Admin

» server needs to be 24/7
Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Cant Play Help please this is what they say
Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm by abuksis12

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dannehz

Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs Empty
PostSubject: Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs   Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:24 am

APPLICATION

IGN (In-Game Name): Dann and Lycan

Hours played: 4pm - 11pm

Days played: Everyday

Name: Daniel(or Dann) and Trevor(or Trev)

Date of Birth:
Daniel: November 29th, 1993.
Trevor: September 1st, 1993.

Vacancy: Any form of Game Master.

Location/Timezone: Australia, Vic. GMT + 10

Background (optional): Australian. We both know quite a bit of other languages. E.g. Spanish, German, Japanese, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more info on us, i will explain now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lycan and I are Real life friends, who go around helping alot of people, but now are wishing to give you guys a hand.

We are the age of 17 this year, and are currently in school, but have plenty of time to help you guys out with what ever needs doing.

We are very strict, yet playful as long as you go by the rules.

We do have a past history of GMing and even owning a server, but that all went down hill due to Nexon... which was some time ago.

We have plenty of idea's ahead of us that we wish to plan out with this server, including new Event ideas, not yet sure what events you guys do due to the lack of GMs from what us Australian's have seen.

All in all we are out going guys wishing to help..... you can contact us via MSN - grantomama@hotmail.com / / (if you wish to talk to Lycan give me a chat first due to personal issues)

Skype - Dannehz

Face book - Become close friends and ill hit you up with it ;3

A good reason to hire us is it will bring in more players... and maybe even potential Donators. Most people come in during the time you guys aren't, and no one is on to amuse them, So we can help you out on that (y)

Oh, and if you are wondering why only i am applying both Lycan and myself for the GM position, it is because we work as a team, and we speak as a team ( And because for some reason his Forum Account wont create so we decided just to write it on mine)[b][u]
Back to top Go down

Dannehz & Lycan applying for midnight GMs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkGee Forums! :: MapleStory :: DarkGeeMS News-
Jump to: