DarkGee Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkGeeMS the coolest Private Server ever! Join the forums now and start posting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» READ THIS NOW
iiReplay GM app EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm by nexula

» Hello everyone.
iiReplay GM app EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm by nexula

» Can you put a folder on your custom toolbar?
iiReplay GM app EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Help fire Wall 2011 july 15
iiReplay GM app EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm by redemptions8

» PLEASE HELP GAME PROBLEM
iiReplay GM app EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm by redemptions8

» iiReplay GM app
iiReplay GM app EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm by iiReplay

» iNexula lol
iiReplay GM app EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm by Admin

» server needs to be 24/7
iiReplay GM app EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Cant Play Help please this is what they say
iiReplay GM app EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm by abuksis12

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

iiReplay GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iiReplay

iiReplay GM app Empty
PostSubject: iiReplay GM app   iiReplay GM app EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Name - Liban Jama a.k.a Chris

IGN - iiReplay

Location/Time Zone - Vancouver B.C PST

Language - English

Age - 14

Hobbies -
1) Basketball
2) Soccer
3) Hockey
4) GIRLS lol
5) Family.. I guess

Position - SuperGM, level 3
Why should I pick you - The reason why you should pick me as your SuperGM because I am committed to any server I join. I have been a GM on four servers: BiggleMS, MuchentMS, NortoriousMS and SystemStoryMS. Many of my skills as a GM can be shown by my actions, for I am loyal, friendly, and well-respected. In every server I join, I am always trying my best to succeed and help. I can advertise by telling some of my friends that play Maple story, or I make some advertises on different sites.

Why do you think you should be a GM? - Well I'm a positive person and very helpful. I think that I would help this server a lot by, making ad for the site, and also inviting my friend's to join. Whenever I notice someone new to the server I always like to help them out finding things okay, and showing them around. Like everyone else I do like to make events but I like being unique and making something different, like a Cosplay event [When you dress up as your favourite Anime character or favourite Caleb, or a True or False event [About real life or Maple Story].

Have you had experience in being GM before? - As I said before, I have been a SuperGM on three servers: . BiggleMS, MuchentMS, and NotoriousMS and SystemStoryMS. I know most of the GM commands and I have some v62 handbooks just in case. I've played on a private server for about 2 years. I know all the basic skills as a GM and I'm well-respected. The most fun part of being a GM is the part where we get to host GM events! Just seeing the many views of the users having a fun time in a GM event makes me a committed member.

What can you do to improve the server? - I have many various opportunities on improving any server. I always come up with ideas! First of all, I would just advertise the server because I notice that when more people join a server, they are more likely to stay and not wonder off into another server. After advertising, I would start meeting our new members and host friendly GM events.
What times can you be online - I’m online between 4:00pm~9:00pm depending on HW.

How can I contact you - You can get me on:
E-mail: libam2323@gmail.com

Hope I become your new SuperGM.
Thanks for taking your time reading.its been a plaesure
Wink
Back to top Go down

iiReplay GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkGee Forums! :: MapleStory :: DarkGeeMS News-
Jump to: