DarkGee Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkGeeMS the coolest Private Server ever! Join the forums now and start posting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» READ THIS NOW
GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm by nexula

» Hello everyone.
GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm by nexula

» Can you put a folder on your custom toolbar?
GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Help fire Wall 2011 july 15
GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm by redemptions8

» PLEASE HELP GAME PROBLEM
GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm by redemptions8

» iiReplay GM app
GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm by iiReplay

» iNexula lol
GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm by Admin

» server needs to be 24/7
GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Cant Play Help please this is what they say
GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm by abuksis12

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily786

GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me Empty
PostSubject: GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me   GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Please Can you pick me to be a gm im nice supportive kind helpful a great heck of a coder and i really would help people in need.

My name is emily im 14 My IGN in toastyms is wizard i am so mature! trust me i think you should pick me and give the others a chance cause i really want to get to know you all really well please i hope you pick me aswell i will give anything for this job please

how much time i will play just to keep the server good and happy:
i would wake up about 10:00am or 9am and stay at late night maybe something midnight or like when im feeling sleepy 11pm just to keep the scammers away and keep this server clean and running:)

Am i well known in the server:
Not Really im a begginer but i hope to get to know you all so much!

Some Stuff about me: Im 14 Great friendly friend lol i beleve in magic lol i know it crazy but i do i really love puppys im a gm in rydah ms approximately about 3 or 4 years i was great there and i hope im great here to i love make up girly stuff lol

What i would do to become a gm: i would keep on trying till the day it happend i will never ever give up cause i know this server is so GREAT! and i would do anything for becoming a gm for this wonderful server im sure that this server will give me a chance i will try and inprove the errors that everyone has and i will support people in need on the server and help people who had gotten scammed but even if i dont get pick i will still act like a gm and help others even thoe i am not a gm so why waist time if ur not chosen still act like a gm and make the server better!

i will try my best to sort out evey problem with the server and sort out some incidence by the players Pleaser Owner Every one I really would love this Oppurtuniorty to become a Gm Please Notify me when you have picked the people and ty so much for ur time xxx.Emily786 Ty everyone for reading this p.s hope i become a gm sunny
Back to top Go down
Nigsaywa

GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me   GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:32 pm

so your on from 9 or 10am to midnight???? do you have a life.........or should i say are you a fatass Laughing
Back to top Go down

GM Aplication By Emily786 Please pick me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkGee Forums! :: MapleStory :: DarkGeeMS News-
Jump to: