DarkGee Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkGeeMS the coolest Private Server ever! Join the forums now and start posting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» READ THIS NOW
Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm by nexula

» Hello everyone.
Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm by nexula

» Can you put a folder on your custom toolbar?
Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Help fire Wall 2011 july 15
Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm by redemptions8

» PLEASE HELP GAME PROBLEM
Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm by redemptions8

» iiReplay GM app
Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm by iiReplay

» iNexula lol
Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm by Admin

» server needs to be 24/7
Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Cant Play Help please this is what they say
Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm by abuksis12

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misty

Misty

Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) Empty
PostSubject: Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL)   Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Sorry, It's kind of long, but once I started writing I couldn't stop...I hope you don't mind I added a view more important questions and mixed yours with the others.)

Requirements for GM application:

Name: Bella
IGN: Misty
Job applying for: Any type of GM
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time.
Hours played: Up to 5 hours a day
Days played: Everyday
Why should you be a GM: * In information below *
What would you do to make our server better: * In information below *
Any Education in Computer programming or JAVA C++?: * In information below *
Extra Stuff you would like me to know?: All of the below...

IGN (In-Game Name): Misty

Name: Misty (Bella)

Date of Birth: Jan 1/1993

Vacancy: Any form of GameMaster.

Location/Timezone: Canada, BC; Pacific Standard Time.

Background (optional): American, Little french

1) What are the qualities that qualify you to fill the vacancy?
I’m a very down to earth person. Every day when I see people playing maplestory they put on a fake face. I honestly don't like it, but sometimes it can be a good laugh. I’d tell you straight on what’s happening even if it’s something you don’t want to hear. I’m trustworthy, honest and I love events and would host them anytime. I’m a serious person when it comes to things business-wise but other than that, I love having fun and that’s one of the main reasons for joining maplestory.

2) How much time are you willing to dedicate to the server?
I am currently in school and school ends at 2:45pm, but when I come home I’m on my computer and reading to play. So I’m approximately on up to 5 hours a day and practically 10 hours on weekends, unless something comes up in my schedule.

3) How would you interact and help players?
The best way to help players is to listen to their problems or questions and actually do something about it. I’ve seen a lot of GM’s ignoring people by not answering their questions or giving an ‘I don’t care’ face. This just upsets the person and makes them mad which can result in them quitting or making a big scene which I’m sure you wouldn’t want. I would answer them even if their question was stupid like they wanted some item that was worth a lot or received if they voted or event wise. I’d tell them sorry you’re going to have to earn it like everyone else. I’d respond to their answers and help their problems.

4) How would you interact and help NEW players?
Teach them the basics. What every new maplestory player needs to know. For instance, best places to train for their level, where to find the things they need ( npcs, towns, equipment etc. ), Every new player needs a little TLC to feel welcome and then they can start their journey.

5) How would you deal with hackers?
If Im feeling generous one day, I'd jail, but other than that, instant ban.

6) What is your experience with MapleStory (GMS or PS)?
Ive been playing maplestory for about 5 years now. I started when I was in 6th grade because I was fascinated by the game when I saw my brother playing it. And since I only grew up with a boy, his actions rubbed off on me and I’ve been playing ever since. A couple of months ago, I did stop playing maplestory and have now recently gotten back to the game and now want to take a step in a GM direction.

6) What is your experience with GameMaster Status?
To be honest, I’ve never really been a GM. Unless you count the GM severs. One would think after 5 years I’d be a GM, but I was always so into the game that I never felt the urge to apply. And now the urge to be a GM has kicked in. Even though I was so into the game, if someone stopped to ask a simple question or just to say hello; I’d gladly reply. Although I’ve never officially had the title ‘GM’ or have learned all the advanced GM commands. I’m willing to learn and this would be an excellent place to start.

7) What would make you stand out from the rest?
I’m not saying I stand out from the rest completely, but I am saying that once I’m attached to a server, I’m pretty much on it till something happens, via shutdown. And maybe if I’m selected to become part of the team, you would see some of the qualities that make me stand out from the rest.

8 ) How well is your English?
It's the only language I speak and write.

9) Will you make fun of the people that weren't chosen if you get picked?
Defiantly not, I didn’t even think about this sort of question till it came up now. Making fun of someone just because they didn’t get the job would be stupid and mean. First of all, you would just get the GM job and to do something like that would screw it up and I’d think about what if I was the person being made fun of...it would make me mad and maybe a little depressed. I wouldn’t want to put someone is a position where they felt like they were going to do something they regretted or quit.

10) If your best friend was caught hacking, what would you do?
I would have to follow the rules even though maybe deep down I didn’t want to. I’d tell him/her that they screwed up; it’s your fault for hacking. Jail would be my first opposition and if they go all soft on me then I’d ban for sure because then they would just be using me.

11) Would you suddenly leave this server if you were not chosen?
No. That would be silly. If I weren’t chosen then I’d still be dedicated and to my word and then if one day GM apps are open, I’d apply again.

12) Any Education in Computer programming or JAVA C++?
A long time ago I decided to try and make a maplestory server...but failed. I experienced C++ a little, but would be willing to give it another shot if anything went wrong with this sever. Aside from C++, I'am good with computers. I've fixed mine many times when it has crashed or just doesn't want to work. I always fix the main house computer here, It has recently crashed and my brother and I got it up and running. So yes I would say I have 'some' education with computer programming.

13)What would you do to make our server better?
As I said above, I love events and would host them whenever possible. And since I'm always using Google as my reference and guide, I know a lot about errors of maplestory and can help if a player is experiencing these or anything else. The server is pretty much already excellent. But like I said, love events and would do them anytime.

Thanks for your time, I know this was a long read and if you did read it, I appreciate it. If you have any more questions feel free to ask anytime.
Thanks again,
Bella.
Back to top Go down
Nigsaywa

PostSubject: Re: Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL)   Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 pm

To be honest get a life
Back to top Go down
Nexula

PostSubject: Re: Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL)   Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Woman, here?

Haha, wow.

No.

Nigger afro

What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Fucku

PostSubject: Re: Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL)   Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Get a life gtfo stupid fuck face
Back to top Go down
Nexula.

PostSubject: Re: Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL)   Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

Umad bro?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL)   Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Misty's App. (Sorry forgot to make an account. LOL)
Page 1 of 1