DarkGee Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkGeeMS the coolest Private Server ever! Join the forums now and start posting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» READ THIS NOW
To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm by nexula

» Hello everyone.
To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm by nexula

» Can you put a folder on your custom toolbar?
To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Help fire Wall 2011 july 15
To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm by redemptions8

» PLEASE HELP GAME PROBLEM
To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm by redemptions8

» iiReplay GM app
To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm by iiReplay

» iNexula lol
To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm by Admin

» server needs to be 24/7
To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Cant Play Help please this is what they say
To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm by abuksis12

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt God

To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt Empty
PostSubject: To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt   To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:21 am

noob rubbish pui bitch~ban forever if u can~noob:p whole family suck by noob 4ever noobie moron:p:p relireli bubu~god damned fucking noob~:p:p:p

Back to top Go down
Äbÿss †hé Üñkòwñ (Kûzimò)

Äbÿss †hé Üñkòwñ (Kûzimò)

PostSubject: Re: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Mat   To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:38 am

Are you a Troll or something?
Cus you sound like one o3o
Quote :
Flarge!

Quote :
Dude, what are you trying to say?
Back to top Go down
Nexula

PostSubject: asd   To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 am

Get the fuck out of here you goddamn nigger.

Also, if you're trying to troll, you are really bad at it, seriously.

Lrn2troll

Also, this thread made me lol so fucking hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt   To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt Empty

Back to top Go down

To: MR Moron and God Damned Fucking Noob Matt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkGee Forums! :: HELP ME PLEASE!! :: Please help me-
Jump to: