DarkGee Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkGeeMS the coolest Private Server ever! Join the forums now and start posting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» READ THIS NOW
Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm by nexula

» Hello everyone.
Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm by nexula

» Can you put a folder on your custom toolbar?
Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm by Guest

» Help fire Wall 2011 july 15
Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm by redemptions8

» PLEASE HELP GAME PROBLEM
Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm by redemptions8

» iiReplay GM app
Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm by iiReplay

» iNexula lol
Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm by Admin

» server needs to be 24/7
Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Cant Play Help please this is what they say
Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm by abuksis12

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Solution to your already login or unable to login problems!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wish

Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! Empty
PostSubject: Solution to your already login or unable to login problems!   Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:43 pm

DO NOT DO! LIST:

1. keep trying to log in without knowing why you cant! That solves why your already logged in.
2. spam the chat saying "Why cant I log in", "This -place errors here- keeps popping up", "How do you fix -place problem here-"
3. ask when you did absolutely nothing to figure out on how to solve your problems.

DO LIST:

1. USE your brain!
2. Well, #1 actually explains everything... but if you dont know, I'll continue the list.
3. Server is probably down so dont do anything and be patient!
4. If your already logged in use the CP (Control-Panel) on the website! Log into the website, click on CP and figure the rest out!

That's pretty much it. Yeah, simple as that.
Since, I've given you directions on what to do, if I see anyone who has read this and continued their stupidity I won't show any kindness towards you.
But I will tell new-comers to this link just once, afterwards don't give me your bullshit.

- Wish
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solution to your already login or unable to login problems!   Solution to your already login or unable to login problems! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Lol, finally someone posted something like this. xD
I hope people acknowledge it though. ~_~
I'm so freak'n tired of everyone having issues with this and spamming the forum asking for help when the answer is so obvious. ~_~
Anyways, ty. xD Hope it helps people. :0

-Felicity.
Back to top Go down

Solution to your already login or unable to login problems!
Page 1 of 1